How to Get Rid of Chronic Heartburn (Simple & Effective GERD Remedies)
So? You need to get rid of your chronic heartburn? Need a natural solution BEFORE you feel the burning pain?
Fenfiber is a great, natural supplement providing lasting relief from chronic heartburn or GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease). If you are experiencing chronic heartburn, it is important find treatments. GERD can lead to a long term cough, laryngitis, inflammation, ulcers, swallowing issues, or Barrett's esophagus (which leads to an increased chance of esophageal cancer). If you are looking for a natural and high quality supplement, Fenfiber is a healthy treatment for heartburn produced from 100% fenugreek seed.
In conjunctive with Fenfiber, here is a list of steps to help alleviate your stomach acid reflux:
1) Lose weight - Extra fat puts pressure on your stomach. This pressure pushes your stomach acid up and into your lower esophagus sphincter. Less fat equals less GERD.
2) Avoid foods that are known to cause chronic heartburn, including:
- Caffeine products like coffee
- Citrus fruits
- Fatty foods
- Spicy foods
3) Avoid large meals - Large meals put pressure on your lower esophagus thus making it easier to get acid reflux.
4) Stop drinking - Alcohol can cause esophagus muscle spasms as well as lessens the strength of your lower esophagus.
5) Elevate your bed - Keeping you stomach on an angle will keep your stomach acids down and less likely to enter your lower esophagus.
6) Quit your smoking habit- Nicotine has shown to relax your lower esophagus muscles allowing for reflux to pass through. As well, nicotine can also obstruct your saliva's natural defence for clearing acid from your esophagus.
7) Keep upright after eating - Gravity can certainly play a role in which way your stomach acid goes. Try to sit or stand upright at least three-four hours after you eat, keeping your acid reflux and heartburn down.
8) Make sure your clothes are loose - anything that puts pressure on your stomach can cause an upheaval with your stomach acids.
9) Use Fenfiber, a healthy & natural supplement grown with the highest quality standards by Canadian farmers.